Northern Chester County Sportsmen’s Club
More than $10,000 (@MSRP) in total prizes to awarded! This year it is bigger and better than ever, with more chances to win one of the great firearms Grand Prizes in multiple raffle programs! All raffle information and rules are shown below.
Tickets on sale NOW! Purchase tickets from any club member, by contacting the club, or from any merchant displaying our poster. Winners need not be present to win.
Join us for a fun filled family day at NCCSC!
Saturday the 28th of September, 2013
Doors open at 2:00PM with games, food, door prizes and other events
Grand Prize drawing at 5:00PM
343 Hopewell Road.
Elverson, PA 19520
Orange Ticket Raffle
Tickets $5.00 each
|1st Prize||Kimber Ultra+ CDP II||$1,331|
||S&W M&P 15 in 5.56/.223||$1,249|
|3rd Prize||S&W Governor in 45/410||$ 769|
|4th Prize||Stoger M3500 12ga Auto||$629|
|5th Prize|| S&W 38 Spl Revolver
|6th Prize||Springfield XD40
|7th Prize||S&W M&P Shield in 9mm||$449|
|8th Prize||S&W Bodyguard 380acp||$419|
|9th Prize||Sig-Sauer 1911-22||$419|
|10th Prize||Ruger 10/22 Takedown Rifle||$419|
An initial distribution of 7,000+ tickets to members was made, with a goal of selling 6000-7000 total tickets.
Members only Early Bird special gun raffle:
For those members returning their sold Orange Raffle tickets by Monday, August 5th (meeting night), you will be entered in a special Early Bird member only raffle for an
Escort 12ga Tactical Shotgun MSRP $399
Postmark does not constitute timely mailing – Early Bird Tickets MUST be received by August 5th to qualify. Please mail to the Club PO box or turn in to a club officer.
Each member is given 1 chance to win….if they sell/buy all their Orange Tickets! Pink Raffle tickets are not included in this Early Bird Raffle.
The Pink Ticket Raffle:
New This Year – To accommodate younger and smaller frame shooters – that’s you ladies – we are instituting a special new raffle this year, The Pink Ticket Raffle. Pink Raffle tickets are distributed one each to each member, With such limited distribution (10% of Orange Raffle distribution) chances of winning are considerably higher than the Orange Raffle.
Tickets $20.00 each
|1st Prize|| Benelli 20ga Semi Auto Shot Gun
(This rifle comes with interchangeable Adult & Youth stocks)
|2nd Prize||Ruger SR22 Pistol
|3rd Prize||Ruger 10/22 Stainless Rifle||$309|
In house raffles – Raffle Day, September 28th, 2013
In addition to the main raffle drawings and their fantastic prizes, the day of the drawing, NCCSC will have multiple “in house” raffles while we await the 5pm drawing time. These raffles will are in addition to the Orange & Pink gun raffles with numerous surprising & valuable prizes.
Depending on the prize, the “in house” raffle tickets will cost $1.00, $5.00, $10.00 or $20.00 each time to play.
Potential prizes for “in house” raffles (Prize list to be determined)
· Firearms: .22 cal rifle; .22 cal pistol; mini 14 rifle; 12 gauge shotgun, and an NRA Limited Edition, S&W M&P15!
· Shooting Supplies: Gun cases; Shooting bags; Scopes; Ammunition;
· Various Meat Prizes; Rib eye steaks; Bacon, Ribs etc.; Maybe even a 1/2 pig!
· Gift Certificates; gift baskets, shooting supplies and more;
You must be present to win any “in house” raffle.
- Need not be present to win a prize from the Orange or Pink gun raffle.
- ALL prize winners MUST be legally able to posses firearms in accordance with all state & federal laws.
- Winners not able to pass a background check will be offered 1/2 cash value of prize.
- Winners are responsible for any applicable transfer fees.
- Winners surrendering their prize will be offered 1/2 cash value (purchase price, not MSRP).
- Prizes not claimed after 90 days will be considered forfeited to the Club.
- Any non awarded prize remains the property of NCCSC
- Person’s less than 18 years of age may not sell or purchase tickets.
- Any winner from out of state will pay for shipping fees to receive their prize.
- Tickets must be returned to Club PRIOR to the drawing!
*Ticket Purchases via mail*
If you would like to purchase tickets and do not have access to a member or other location selling NCCSC tickets:
Mail a cashier’s check, money order or personal check made out to NCCSC Raffle
NCCSC Raffle Tickets
P.O. Box 2
Elverson, PA 19520
· Include a self addressed stamped envelope.
· Indicate the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
· Include the proper payment ($5.00 * # of tickets)
· We will mail your ticket stubs back to you.
*Raffle tickets mailed are only good when check clears the bank.
Thanks go to our sponsors as they are integral to the success of this event. Please patronize their local businesses
Merchants may contact the club to make prize donations and have their names listed in program materials.
Roger Burris at Kings Shooter Supply
124 W. Church Rd.
King of Prussia, PA19406
Will Miller, Club Member
Dustin Timmons, Zone Mgr.
Steve Miller – NCCSC President
Keebar Enterprises, Inc
And special thanks to John M. Muller, NCCSC Membership Secretary, for his leadership and coordination of this entire raffle!
Straight Shooter Ammunition, LLC