Northern Chester County Sportsmen’s Club
2021 Fall Firearms Raffle!
Saturday September 25th!
Doors open at 1:00PM
Drawings start at 5:00PM
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I get additional tickets?
A: You can get additional tickets by: coming to Wednesday Work Nights from 6PM to 8PM, coming to Thursday Night Trap from 6PM to 9PM, coming to the monthly Work Day (every third Saturday of the month).
Q: Where do I return my tickets stubs and money?
A: Stubs and funds can be mailed to the PO Box on your ticket envelope return address, dropped off on Wednesday Work Nights, Thursday Trap Nights, or Work Days. Tickets turned in on the DAY OF the Raffle will not qualify for the Early Bird or FREE Raffle.
Q: What if I don't want my tickets, or don't sell all my tickets?
A: Unsold tickets may be returned on all of the above days and times. Please do so in a timely manner so we can re-sell them to other interested members.
More than $20,000 (@MSRP) in total prizes to be awarded! This year it is bigger and better than ever, with more chances to win one of the great firearms Grand Prizes in multiple raffle programs! All raffle information and rules are shown below.
Tickets on sale NOW! Purchase tickets from any club member, by contacting the club, or from any merchant displaying our poster. Winners need not be present to win.
On September 25th NCCSC members, guests and the public are invited to come on out to the club for a full day of activities, fun shooting events, firearm, Mystery Safe and Blue Bucket Raffles and of course the big Grand Prize drawing for the 10 fabulous firearm prizes starting at 5:00PM...and don't forget the Pink Ticket Raffle!
We’re going to be grilling, chilling and firing on all the ranges. Once again, we have scoured the four corners of the globe to provide you with the best firearms available to be raffled off. We have over a dozen games of chance, games of skill and games of pure luck to give everyone an opportunity to add to your collection of firearms and related items. There will be something for everyone, so bring out the whole family!
Fun and Games For All
- Want a chance to serve up the fastest balls this side of the Mississippi? Come on up to Bianchini's Balls of Fury where every shooter is a winner and every shot is an experience to remember. Take the AR-15 fury ball launcher out for a spin to blast targets and win prizes! Test your skills at 25, 50, 75 and 100 yards, the greater the distance the greater your prize.
- Visit Vaquero John's Last Supper Saloon and clear the table like a Cowboy! Six shots, Six plates and the bonus plan for dessert!
- Think you or your kids are a crack shot? Prove it at The Hull a Balloon Shoot. The little ones will go after shotgun hulls & balloons with pellet and BB guns while the older kids (adults included) can try to break balloons with a .22 rifle. How hard could it be?
In house raffles – Raffle Day, September 25th, 2021
In addition to the main raffle drawings and their fantastic prizes, the day of the drawing, NCCSC will have multiple “in house” raffles while we await the grand prize drawing. These raffles are in addition to the Orange & Pink gun raffles with numerous surprising & valuable prizes.
Depending on the prize, the “in house” raffle tickets will cost $1.00, $5.00, $10.00 or $20.00 each time to play.
You must be present to win any “in house” raffle.
- Ticket stubs must be returned to Club PRIOR to the drawing!
- Need not be present to win a prize from the Orange, Pink or Mystery Safe gun raffles.
- ALL prize winners MUST be legally able to possess firearms in accordance with all state & federal laws.
- Any firearm winner failing to pass any relevant state or federal background check will be offered 1/2 of NCCSC’s purchase price of prize, and will forfeit their prize to NCCSC.
- All prize winners are responsible for any fees.
- Any firearm winner failing to complete the FFL transfer by sixty (60) days after the raffle date will forfeit their prize to NCCSC.
- Any non awarded prize remains the property of NCCSC.
- Person’s less than 18 years of age may not sell or purchase tickets.