The monthly member's meeting occurs the first Monday of each month except for holidays. Meetings that occur on the same date as a holiday will be rescheduled to the following Monday at the same time. Monthly member's meetings are open to members and prospective members who are being voted upon only.
Features of each meeting:
- Meeting time: Meetings begin at 7:30PM, or shortly thereafter. The executive board makes every attempt possible to conduct necessary business within 60-90 minutes, and include a short break.
- Firearm Raffle! Each month the club raffles off a pistol, rifle or shotgun. Chances are $10 each, with a minimum ticket sale to at least break even. If this breakeven point is not reached, this raffle becomes a 50/50 raffle.
- Meat/Merchandise Raffle: In addition to the Firearm Raffle, we conduct meat prize and merchandise prize raffles each month. Chances are $1 each (cheaper by the dozen!) with multiple winners each night.
- Concessions - Free coffee, hotdogs & frequently a "surprise" dinner dish, sodas, snacks,candy available for purchase.
- Merchandise Sales - T-shirts, sweatshirts, bumper stickers and other club memorabilia available for sale.
- Meeting Agenda: Have your say on club business, forward direction and pressing issues.
- New Member Acceptance: Prospective members are introduced to the membership and voted upon for acceptance.